Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mooncake festival. 2007

Hi Guys. Happy Moon Cake Festival. Another year has pass now. Ish Time sure flies when you're burning your friend's clothes and chasing them around with lit candles. Haihzzz the good ol days...


Wooo Lantern's at my Temple


Yay my Pinky Lantern. Damn Cute lo. But haihzzz sadly :,( it got burned down......



Yay My Three Pink Lantern's Love Love Love them alll!!! But two got taken away. WAhhhhh!!!...


Our Funny Big 56cm Lantern "Mr SUnny" Damn Failure lo. Such a big lantern and only one small candle to light it.



Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful! Reminds me of Japan... dono why though...



Finally! Me!! ~~wo Zhao ni Ar~~ Come to me~~~~

Anyhooo Happy Moon cake festival to all my amigos!

No comments: