Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finally im gonna stop being lazy

Phew half a year of laziness and its time to get back on track. Well what can i say, lazy is part of my personality. Anyway, hows life been treating all those that reads, well i dont know about yours but mine has been quite ok. Aside from the load of work that has to be done by me i guess life has been on the slow pace for quite some time. Always wished i could have stop reading manga and concentrated on writing my blog which i loved but was lazy. Well My other blog will be taken down soon and im gonna move my old posts over to here so if u see those posts then dont worry, im not being that lazy till i have to copy my older post to fill my quota.. just moving some stuffs that are filled with my deep memories. Anyway thanks for reading and hope u enjoy what is yet to come.

No comments: