Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cake making 2007

Well another day in my dishy world.
Had a com science test today. Whatever you do...always bring a jacket. I swear that i was constantly rubbing my hands hoping to create fire!!

Well after that went over to my house to bake a bake with the dynamic duo lo.
HaihZ...... Shu yi ar.... use a proper knife to cut chocolate lo... she's like using a butter knife and cutting the block of chocolate and when all else fails. You a rolling pin as a hammer and hammer all the way down until you cut it..

Well things were going smoothly or so it seemed... Mixed the cheese...Added the whipped cream and added the chocolates. Seemed like i could go through this without any trouble at all

WRONG!!!
Things HAD to go wrong. For heavens sake lar... can't you two get along even for two hours!! Ish so im not really sure how it started but as i turn my back. I see two chocolate covered fellas. One had it on his face and the other on her hands. Next water splashing in my kitchen. MY KITCHEN!!! MY HOLY GROUNDS!!! Ish!!

She's like LIP BOON and he's like TAN SHU YI!! Then both carrying breakable cups filling them up with water and started acting like a couple of four years old.. Haih finally got them to stop i hoped. And they went home!!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: