Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summarize

Hmm basically this is a short and brief post about what is going on in my life now.

-learning to tango from buddhi

- Year End Production coming so have to work

-two assignment before monash ball

- still have yet to buy my monash ball outfit and mask

-representing monash in the merdeka march XD

-selling off my old yugioh cards

-learning on how to hack gemcraft on armorgames.com

-still have yet to recover my missing ps2(suspects dad may have hiddden it)

-going to cut my hair soon(any suggestions please tell me, donations are welcome too)

-still going on my usual rampaging around campus as usual

-still attempting a creme brule, wrong spelling i guess

- and finally this week featured quest is Elaine Wong, a.k.a Elainey Wong or errr. something lar. wait and see the interview i conduct

1 comment:

Andrew said...

gemcraft no need hack one lar, i finish all the missions with glowing bar already. but if you wanna hack i think i can.