Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Im sorry bloggie!!!

Well being caught in the emo trend i've been busy wallowing in self pity and neglected my dear bloggie. Eventhough it is usually the emo people that blog about their self pitied life and of others. Well i can't stop being emo thats for sure well who can. There's always a time in your week or month that u just feel that its so hard to continue and that just keeping quite is what you should do. I mean, we are happy and go lucky most of the times and some of the times we are just normal but the least of all times is when we are emo and those times tend to come when theres always a great deal of happiness around. That's what it's like for me, i dont know about u guys. Well even if im emo, if i havent been drinking i would tend to turn to my actor genes and just pretend that everything is ok but people who throughly know me knows that even when im pretending. I am very much more quiet than i usually am. And i do mean alot. Picture a 6 pm federal highway and a 4 am ldp. Thats the difference. Smile or no smile my friends knows something is wrong but gives me the benefit of the doubts. So here i thank u all who have been living with my bullshit and still give me a good face to look at. I really appreciate it. Well what seemed like an announcement to revive my blog actually turned into an essay that answered the questions to why i havent updated

No comments: